Online Exhibition Opportunity for School of Art Students Graduating in Spring 2021
The Fine Arts Gallery will host a juried online exhibition of work from all graduating seniors. All artists will be represented by one work, and possibly more depending on the selections made by the jury. The jury will be made up of the students currently enrolled in Exhibition Design (ART619). The jury proctor, artist/curator Leila Weefur will review all student submissions. Each student may submit up to three works by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will be an online only exhibition with a live opening reception hosted on Zoom.
Please submit the following information by email to email@example.com:
- One image of each work, and additional details if possible.
- A short (10 seconds or less) video of three-dimensional work, if possible.
- A link to video submissions.
- Two to three sentences of text that will help the juror understand each work.
- Include title, year, media, and dimensions of each work.
For jpegs: 72dpi, 3MB max. Please label each jpeg using this format: "ImageNumber_LastName", i.e. "01_Bliss".
Deadline: email including submissions must be received by midnight on Sunday, April 4, 2021.
Please note: the SF State email system sometimes drops emails with large attached documents. Please send multiple emails if needed. You will received an emailed acknowledgment from the gallery within 24 hours. If you do not, please re-send. Thank you.